If you want to be kept informed automatically on the latest developments regarding the Filesystem Utilities from Compunix (new versions and features), you can subscribe to our Newsletter.
Most important new features include :
- recovery of crfs command: when filesystem has been overwritten by the crfs command, undelete software is now capable of recovering files.
- recoverdir command now supports recursive recovery
Most important features include :
- support for AIX 7.1
- major performance improvements
- more efficient disk I/O
- in case of large JFS2 filesystems, analysis in two phases.
- First phase analysis will provide a quick indication of data can be recovered.
- Second phase will perform a deep analysis, recovering more filenames and additional data.